• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Electric Brewery Controler (Project)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbzdel

Reaction score
I started my electric brewery control box a couple months ago, I got about this far before stalling out and letting it it.. My plan was a to run a single PID as well as a timer, for a single vessle BIAB system. Due to funds and such I did a complete re-design and came up with a complete simplified idea. So what I am selling is my unfinished project and leftover parts. I am selling the whole thing as is, and it comes with everything shown.

2u9lmjc.jpg

Whats included:
-12x12x8 box, which the front door and top have been drilled, I never drilled the bottom of this box. So you can see all holes which have been drilled/cut. I did draw on the box and used a center punch to make some marks on the bottom as well as the sides for handles. Also includes all mounting hardware that came with the box.

-4 swtiches, these are NO/NC switches, 22mm

-120v LED lights, 22mm (Blue, Greenx2, Red)

-240v LED light, 22mm (Yellow)

-120vAC to 12vDC converter (I was going to use this for a 12vDC wort pump)

-Digital Volt Meter (Blue)

-XLR Panel Mount (For Temp Probe)

-Also included yet not required for anything, (2) 90 degree 1/2" NPT streets, they are cheap, but to good to throw away but I dont need them, so I will include them.

I would like to sell this locally because shipping will just take out any potential money I may get back. I am looking to sell this for $60 for everything. I would say we are looking at about $125 in materials here, and if the idea of the pre cut box works for you then you are getting a good of a deal in my opinion. I am located in Tacoma, WA.

If you decide to ship and it is reasonable, I might be interested.

I guess I should put it this way, I would be willing to ship, my reasoning was more for I didnt expect anyone would want to pay for it due to this being a bit larger. If you willing to pay extra for shipping costs I would be more than willing to ship.

I just ran my zip code to Flordia, which is about as far as it could ship in the lower 48, and it was saying aprox. $27 to ship due to its size. I am sure it may cost a bit less to ship it if you are closer but why how much, who knows..

I just figured at $60 your getting a good deal in my mind, tack on the cost of shipping, then then its just an ok deal, unless your taking into account the panel door is already completely cut minus the opening for the volt meter, which you dont even have to install.

Sale pending to udaman, if it falls though I will contact the next in line who was interested.

Thanks!

Sold to udaman. I will be shipping it out either this evening or first thing in the morning.

Thanks for all the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back