eff you stomach flu, you're making me miss thanksgiving

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcbeerboy

Reaction score
bastard....

the fam (4 kids, plus me and wife) is dropping like flies, and now we will be unable to make the family thanksgiving dinner.

bastard....

That sucks.

Plan B, prepare all food as expected, puree and place into a carboy so you can enjoy Thanksgiving in a bottle by the time your recover. Not sure how Turkey would ferment but I bet a cranberry sauce stuffing ale would work.

Close enough, right?
file_4_8.jpg

http://www.myjones.com/store/limited-edition/limited-edition-tofurkey-and-gravy-jonoes-soda.html

In years past they had pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and a few other odd things as well.

i'm not sick yet, but i'm sure my time will come. the kids are dropping like flies.

We all just got over some bug. Thought we were not going to be able to go anywhere, but I think we're better now.

I hope you guys get better!

Had to go to the ER Sunday morning. They put a liter of saline into me in two hours (plus a few drugs). Made a lot of difference.

Didn't urinate for 24 hrs. Abdomen is still sore as heck.

Latest posts

Back