• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Edelmetall Burner For Sale (Brand New)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfbrews

Reaction score
Hello All!

I recently purchased and Edelmetall Bru Burner from NB.

I lit it one time and just wasnt comfortable with the design, so I ordered a Blichmann instead.

I am planning on returning it, but the shipping is pricey, so I figured I would see if there was any interest in it on here first.

These go for $139.00 plus shipping on NB. I literally fired it one time, and as I said I wasnt comfortable with the fuel intake (got a bit of blow-back which made me nervous) so maybe someone on here is more comfortable with this model, or can make the appropriate changes to make this useful for them.

Looking for a local pick up, or someone who doesn't mind paying the shipping cost (roughly $45)

I am asking $115. OBO.

PM me if you are interested.

My zip code is 17044.

Back