Dummy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to impune the words of the original post,but that is sorta funny. Deg needed a chuckle today.

My thing is the constant bumbling of "lose" and "loose" on the internet. It is funniest when somebody tries to call somebody else a "looser!"

"English, mo$&@&$;?&/r, do you speak it!"

I'm convinced that this is one of those troll posts designed to run up the hits. And yeah, I rose to the bait.

And I'll take the bait too....

To the OP, this is still the internet and hence should always be heeded with a grain of salt. Do not blame others for mistakes that YOU made due to inadequate research. Further, since you cannot be bothered to communicate using proper English, your rights to comment on the quality of others' posts are on shaky ground, so don't push it.

I would certainly look forward to being proved wrong about you and sharing an intelligent exchange in the future, but the "txtng" approach of writing really irks me. You've seen Idiocracy, right? This is how it begins...

there is still alot of GREAT people on here but there seem to be many dolts spewing whatever they think is correct :(

I think that the vast majority of people give out great advice, however, there are more than one way to do things. Some people do things strictly by the book and others (like myself) don't follow all the "rules" as strictly as others. For instance, some would say that absolutely never should you pour a beer on a yeast cake. I say go for it if you want. Things like that I kinda see what your saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back