• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Dual Temp Controller (STC Build) Fully Assembled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ngl1ves

Well-Hung Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Regular stc dual controller. Not flashed. Original. Fairly simple. Red is hot. Blue is cold. Has an On/Off switch on the side for added awesomeness. Lol! Faceplate for receptacles is stainless steel (because it's the only one I had lying around, so a bonus for ya!). Directions included.

It's never been used, but has been tested, and works perfectly. There's a few marks on the front of the box from when I got a little bit crazy with the Dremel. Dremel + Red Bull = Doh! (See pic) Not a big deal though.

Plug it in and go!!! All the work is done. Unit is grounded. 12 or 14 gauge wiring (Can't remember and don't feel like opening it. Either size is acceptable). I attached Velcro strips to the bottom, so you can just peel and stick it wherever you want to, or just leave them be (or remove them) and not stick it to anything.

Asking $45 shipped to the Continental US. (Sorry Alaska & Hawaii)

$40 for local pickup.

PayPal "friends and family" preferred, or cash at pick up.

:mug:

20150714_152022.jpg

20150714_152038.jpg

20150714_152110.jpg

20150714_152130.jpg

You tested it then verifying voltage at either receptacle based on having subjected the temp probe to temperatures above and below the settings?
If it's good I'll take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back