• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Dual Tap Kegco Kegerator and everything else you need

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schindl2

Reaction score
Kegco dual tap kegerator set up for ball lock kegs. Also included are two five gallon ball lock corny kegs, two 5 lb co2 tanks, a two keg regulator (with separate adjustments for each keg), and a line cleaning kit. System is like new with only about 6 months of usage. Lines have been cleaned and sanitized and it is ready for use. All in, the system cost me over $900. I am asking $650 for it. I am located in the metro-Detroit area (south Oakland County).

kegerator.jpg

taps.jpg

kegerator - inside.jpg

regulator.jpg

kegs & tank.jpg

kegs - top.jpg

$900 and it didn't even come with a tower cooler?! Yikes.. Sure am glad I built my own rather than purchasing one!

$900 and it didn't even come with a tower cooler?! Yikes.. Sure am glad I built my own rather than purchasing one!

That cost wasn't just for the kegerator, but everything. It was also the kegs, the regulator, the additional co2 tank, cleaning kit, shipping, etc.

Back