Drinking Beer Improves Memory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel as if a challenge has been put forth...

You're talking 528 gallons, which equates to about 3 years of drinking for a moderate consumer. I check back with you in 2017 and let you know if I can remember posting this. :D

problem with the reporting. 528 gallons of WHICH beer? BMC has what, 5-10 IBU?

so, drinking something with 100 IBU would require 1/10 of the amount

53 gallons a day is totally doable

I'm afraid my growing older memory loss rate exceeds the memory improvements of my beer consumption. If there was only a ball valve I could adjust to put everything in the right flow.....

problem with the reporting. 528 gallons of WHICH beer? BMC has what, 5-10 IBU?

so, drinking something with 100 IBU would require 1/10 of the amount

53 gallons a day is totally doable

Now GrogNerd, you may be on to something here. :mug:

:Yes, I saw that study, and I totally agree.

I was saying, just the other day, that beer has some healthful advantages. Or, maybe it was last month. And maybe it wasn't about health, actually. It might have been talking about drinking beer and not being sick, but not actually about being healthy. Or maybe that wasn't something that I actually remember, but thought about anyway.

Wait a minute. What are we talking about again?

By now I should have a photographic memory! Yet, some days I have a hard time remembering how old I am.. Gonna need more hops!!

Back