Drink a Beer in the Shower.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAK

Reaction score
Seriously, go do this.

Long day of yard work today, & cleaned out my very messy garage (next brewday (is that one word?) I'll appreciate that). After an exhausting day of yard work, a shower sounds nice. And a beer sounds nice, too. Poured a kolsh from a local brewery, placed it out out of the splash zone, and jumped in the shower. So refreshing.

Anyone else do this?

I'm thinking maybe a breakfast stout in the shower tomorrow morning. :D

Fantasy vs. reality.

th3A1WH1TD.jpg

thT0LTH5GZ.jpg

This is definitely a thing. And a fantastic one at that. There's a subreddit on Showerbeer

Not as good as beer in the tub.

Hot Epsom salt bath, a candle for light, a glass of 9.5% home brewed Belgian Tripel, listening to the musical stylings of George Michael. :rockin:

I've literally done this and it's amazing.

Hot Epsom salt bath, a candle for light, a glass of 9.5% home brewed Belgian Tripel, listening to the musical stylings of George Michael. :rockin:

I've literally done this and it's amazing.

Nah, last time I did bath salts I tried to kill a man with a pack of gum and a spatula. Turns out he was a lamp the whole time.

Oh, you mean....

...carry on.

Few things better after a hard days work than to come home to a warm shower and a cold beer. Made even better when it's homebrewed. I do it at least a couple times a week.

Fascinating! I could never fully enjoy a beer while showering. I wouldn't even try it. I have enjoyed beer in the hot tub, but even then I wouldn't "waste" one of mine in there -- just BMC/SNPA.

I'm sure this won't detract from your enjoyment though. Just keep the suds outta the suds!

Fascinating! I could never fully enjoy a beer while showering. I wouldn't even try it. I have enjoyed beer in the hot tub, but even then I wouldn't "waste" one of mine in there -- just BMC/SNPA.

I'm sure this won't detract from your enjoyment though. Just keep the suds outta the suds!

Wouldn't even try it?

You gotta give it a shot... It's one of life's little pleasures.

*Obviously* you don't sit there with a barrel-aged Belgian quad that you've been aging for 5 years... That would be difficult to enjoy in the shower. But a nice IPA? Wonderful stuff.

I liked a shower beer after hockey games. Our games are always late at night, so I'll get home and shower with a beer. The alcohol helps me sleep. If I don't have a beer, there's still usually too much adrenaline going and it takes me forever to fall asleep.

I do this. I like to find a beer that is well suited in a bottle and I usually get something that isn't too expensive. Recently it has been Sierra Nevada's new 2015 Oktoberfest Colab.

Did this today after working in the yard while it's over 90*. Yes it was a Bud Light, but it was a FREE Bud Light. Now I've got a nice Torpedo with lunch.

I'm seriously considering putting a mini fridge in the shower room so I don't have to go downstairs to get a beer first lol

I'm a closet showerbeerer.

Wife doesn't understand. Nothing better on a hot ass day after working in the yard or something equally sweat-inducing.

BMC works best for this application.

I'm a closet showerbeerer.

Wife doesn't understand. Nothing better on a hot ass day after working in the yard or something equally sweat-inducing.

BMC works best for this application.

or just waking up in the morning.. that's a good reason too right?:drunk:

The only time I did this... well, I had a long day at a sweaty job, I had a shower with a beer, then dinner... then about a 3-1/2 hour nap, totally uncalled for.

:(

Latest posts

Back