dont rink out of d bottle.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krops13

Reaction score
DO NOT DRINK FROM THE BOTTLE. I know some of us hav ea hard time admiting to buy ing stoyr but beer but I know i do acationaly and just wannt ell every on don't drink formthe bottle yo loos alon t of the flaver. HAHAHAH gool fluck interpedtin this. : Slalhahahahah........................ sorry.LD hahaha i cant even hear my wife shes tring to talk to me : D hahahaha,. beer
'( ear butds itn. )

Meh. Ain't no porch couch/ "die code monkey" rant. Good effort but falls short in length, content and execution. May have been better had author not broken fourth wall with "good luck interpreting this," comment. Being self aware and aware of audience is a sign that one is not drunk enough, for an epic drunken rant.

C-

Meh. Ain't no porch couch/ "die code monkey" rant. Good effort but falls short in length, content and execution. May have been better had author not broken fourth wall with "good luck interpreting this," comment. Being self aware and aware of audience is a sign that one is not drunk enough, for an epic drunken rant.

C-

i agree whole-heartedly.
and props to revvy for a fourth-wall allusion in a casual forum atmosphere.

Back