Dogfish 75minute up for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercougarfalconbird

Reaction score
Consider this a feeler, already bought and drank one, but will go back to get some tradin' beer if anyone is interested.
I believe it's a 750ml. Shipping is murder these days, so only offering a single bottle.

Looking for good sours (Cantillion, RR, Lost Abbey, and the like) would consider anything from Hill Farmstead Brewery or Firestone Walker.

Thundercougarfalconbird said:
Consider this a feeler, already bought and drank one, but will go back to get some tradin' beer if anyone is interested.
I believe it's a 750ml. Shipping is murder these days, so only offering a single bottle.

Looking for good sours (Cantillion, RR, Lost Abbey, and the like) would consider anything from Hill Farmstead Brewery or Firestone Walker.

75 min is a readily available beer to a lot of people and not hard to obtain compared to the beers your looking for. Not saying it won't get done just giving my opinion since your saying this post is a feeler. Hope you get this done! Good luck!

Cheers
Ed

Bah! Since when? Last I heard it was only available in the brewpub. I figured I wasn't the first to get it, but I assumed it was somewhat chase for westcoasters. Awell :(

Bah! Since when? Last I heard it was only available in the brewpub. I figured I wasn't the first to get it, but I assumed it was somewhat chase for westcoasters. Awell :(

Edit: Man 1300+ reviews on BA. Common indeed.

I am not saying it is perfect. But it gets you close. And when you like 60 and 90 min but love 75 min like I do, then you do what you can. I can't afford a **** ton of 75 min

Chingis74 said:
I am not saying it is perfect. But it gets you close. And when you like 60 and 90 min but love 75 min like I do, then you do what you can. I can't afford a **** ton of 75 min

Im sorry but u cant compare 75min to just mixing the2. The bottle conditioning and syrup give it a completely different mouthfeel i also get more grassy earthy notes from 75 then i do from 60 or 90. This might be due to the longer duration of conditioning in the bottle. You can get close but if your a huge fan of 60 + 90 , 75 min is a great brew. Still waiting to try it on cask at the pub!!

On cask at the pub is def better than the regular 75! A must try if your there. I can do without the 60 or 90. Cheers!

Back