Dog Poop Everywhere

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
So, around 7:30 this morning, my pup at a whole fruit cake...

2lb-fruitcake400.jpg

and just 10 minutes ago shat all over the floor.. baaad. The cake had like 130% of a humans daily value of fiber..

poor dog...

Last night my dog grabbed a box of doughnuts off the counter and ate 9 of them before SWMBO stopped her. No pooping on the floor though!

Aren't Huskies great? Mine was an absolute terror as a puppy. She climbed on top of my tool chest and ate about 10 lbs of dog food. She was laying on her side and her stomach was HUGE. My wife didn't know what happened so we took her to the vet and they X-rayed her stomach. You could see hundreds of full pieces of the dog food in her stomach. She pooped so much the next 3 days. It was awesome. Huskies are notorious over-eaters.

My husky tends to eat kleenex out of the wastebaskets in the bathroom and then poop rolls of paper in the yard.

So in the 'funny if it wasn't so gross' category, we were walking out to the garage through the backyard, and the latest ingested wastebasket item was laying in the grass...1 used condom.

Our husky is an idiot ;)

Back when he was younger my dog ate everything from the remains of a London broil my wife left on the table while we watched Jeopardy to 2 lbs raw hamburg I left on the kitchen counter to go out an light the grill to a whole bag af Reese's Peanutbutter cups the kids left in the game room. I kept seeing those orange wrappers for 2 weeks while mowing the lawn.

Loaves of bread, Hershey's kisses with wrapper, small rocks, sticks of butter, road apples of various kinds. Dogs have amazingly resilient digestive tracts.

I dont think humans can really eat that fruit cake without feeling weird...

My dog ate a thrown out pork roast and bone, with onions, and i cant tell you how sick that dog got! we were over at someone elses house whilst moving back to Florida, and he **** all over his kennel in their garage, and then i moved him up to the bedroom we were staying, and same... everywhere all over the floor, so i ran him downstairs again and outside (i could only have one dog in the house at one time- theirs was a pit) he was crapping everywhere out there, and when i thought he was done, i brought him back up there to the room, and started cleaning the mess, when he threw up 1+ gallons of vomit everywhere on their bed. i ripped the sheets off as they sank down to the matress- the smell could peel the paint off the walls. all in all, i cleaned it all up, and never told them the destruction my dog caused at their house. i am terrible.
FYI: onions are poison to dogs. i now know this.

I've heard of dogs dying from eating socks. That would scare me. It gets caught in there intestines and won't move out.

nikkimac1027 said:
FYI: onions are poison to dogs. i now know this.

yeah i was going to point this out...

Kota really isnt that much of a terror.. he is a really good dog.

here is the latest video of him singing....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanksgiving...three years ago. Before I converted my turkey fryer to a brew pot.

Two turkeys fried to perfection outside. Company is arriving. Time to show off the wares. I head inside with dinner.

Kick the dog outside during dinner...forgetting that I had a half sauce pot of peanut oil (about 2 quarts) outside. I had skimmed that off the pot to lower the volume in the fryer and avoid becoming a newspaper article the next day.

After dinner.

Time to go outside and start cleaning up.

WTF!!!

Where the heck did that oil go? Where the heck is that dog?

DOH! ! ! !

You don't know doggy diarrhea and K-9 Gas until your dog has lapped up 2 quarts of peanut oil. And the sounds that came from that dogs stomach.

Ours takes glass ball ornaments off the Christmas tree and eats them up. The first time it happened we panicked and fed her cotton balls soaked in milk. She ate a couple more with no apparent ill effects, so we just decided to not worry about it. Got more cheap ornaments at Wally World and enjoyed the holidays.

well.. this morning .. he up chucked all over the place.. more fruit cake, with accents of rocks.. poor pup.

Back