Does your OHBS have a point/rewards system?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foam_top

Reaction score
I've never actually seen "OHBS" so just to clarify I mean Online Homebrew Supplier. Is there such a phrase?

Anyways, whenever I frequent a store I try to join their club or reward system if available. It saves money in the long run and who doesn't like saving a little money, right? I would inquire the same from my LHBS, but it's about an hour north of where I live, and I never go north. There used to be one about 5 minutes away, but it either moved or closed, within the last 6 months, you know, the same time I became intrigued with homebrewing. So, I will primarily be doing my shopping online.

Thanks in advance.

Label Peelers has a point system which works out to about 5% of your purchase price. Considering some of the sales they run and cheaper shipping now offered, I frequently stock up. Oh it doesn't hurt that they're only a couple of miles from LD Carlson either...

Adventures in Homebrewing does. Basically every time you hit $200 (I think) you get a $10 credit. I actually have one banked that I need to use. They also have great deals on kegs. (I don't work for AIH)

Adventures in Homebrewing does. Basically every time you hit $200 (I think) you get a $10 credit. I actually have one banked that I need to use. They also have great deals on kegs. (I don't work for AIH)

I don't work for AiH either, but I echo Tagz comments. They are one of my go to stores. Love AiH.

Latest posts

Back