Does anyone have a "real" baby making machine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
I think I want to be a father. So does the BASIC process involve some sort of baby extractor hooked up to a belly button? Does this involve a big investment, or could I use something like this?

No no no. That comes after the baby is made. That's how you get the baby out of the mother's stomach.

Baby-making usually goes something like this, but please note that traditionally there is a lot of alcohol involved:

belly_button_poke_by_loaloa123-d3k9tav.jpg

*Mods, if this picture is too graphic, please remove.

No no no. That comes after the baby is made. That's how you get the baby out of the mother's stomach.

Baby-making usually goes something like this, but please note that traditionally there is a lot of alcohol involved:

belly_button_poke_by_loaloa123-d3k9tav.jpg

*Mods, if this picture is too graphic, please remove.

You're violating the no-penetration picture rule. And we're not even in the Boneyard.

I've never brewed a baby, but I hear it's not very difficult. I think the hard part is brewing a GOOD baby, which might take years of practice. Keep practicing, and post pics of your progress (as good as Doppelganger's, if you can) and we'll critique .

Latest posts

Back