Do you wear bedroom slippers to the liqour store?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comon, just admit it, everytime you go into a walmart, you subconsciously expect to see Britney or Jaime Spears!

That is why I go to Walmart and I am probably just P'd that I am not being invited to these girl-girl drinking parties. :mad:

By the way I do own slippers, two pairs, one pair for the rental condo because no way my bare feet are coming in contact with that floor and a pair for home because I get tired of stepping in the wet spot. ;)

In the kitchen there is always water that got splashed onto the floor and I hate stepping on wet spots! :mad: In the winter same thing, get tired of stepping in the wet spot with socks on and having to change them, that and they keep my feet warm. :)

Here's What I plan on wearing to the beer store next time.

crazyforbargains_2049_55174179

With these slippers of course...

beercanslippers.jpg

:rockin: :rockin::rockin:

I would actually wear pajamas if they were not so damn hot and uncomfortable to sleep in and getting all twisted up in them (I'm like a hotdog on one of those movie theater cookers when I sleep). Pajamas would be cool to wear as you make pancakes and sausage for breakfast (with Kathy Ireland) on a rainy Saturday morning!

Well, I've never worn Pj's in public. But I do have crocs. Dark blue. Not the stupid multi swirl colored or flour cent pink/green/yell/orange god awful ones.

ANd Revvy, if I saw those pj's and slippers in public, I'd proably start looking around to see I I was on camera.

Pajamas on teens and twenty-somethings, are certainly preferable to the two-piece jogging suits I see on yuppy, middle-aged women. :eek:

Why don't we get our terminology straight here. There is a big difference between slippers and house shoes. I have a feeling you are referring to house shoes and not slippers. But I could be wrong.

So are house shoes just a random pair of comfy loafers that are only worn around the house or are they a distinct species of footwear?

Never to the liquor store...but occasionally to the movie store.

But, thanks to giganews, newzbin, and sabnzbd those trips have tailed off...:cross:

One time in high school my friend's dad drove down to the liquor store, about a half mile away, wearing a bath robe and slippers and driving a golf cart with a mixed drink in hand. It was rather Dude-like.

I wear them to the mailbox. "Liquor Store" is the supermarket.

Mine look like the standard leather deck shoe, minus the penny loafer slot.

One time in high school my friend's dad drove down to the liquor store, about a half mile away, wearing a bath robe and slippers and driving a golf cart with a mixed drink in hand. It was rather Dude-like.

There was a guy who did that in the news, I think they arrested him for drunk driving.

If you're not worried about your appearence, at least have the decency to put on bedroom slippers and not Crocs. I would throw up on crocs when I see them in public, but they would just hose 'em off and put them back on.

So what do you wear, donkey shoes? :D

Oh, and here's my opinion on crocs;

funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg

my FIL made the paper heading to the liquor store on a ztr mower. yep he got a dui. he's not allowed to drink any more needless to say.

chris1979 said:
my FIL made the paper heading to the liquor store on a ztr mower. yep he got a dui. he's not allowed to drink any more needless to say.
Was your FIL George Jones and his wife Tammy Wynette?:D

lmao no it sounds made up but unfortunately its true. he has a lot of stories from his drinking reminds me im not an alcoholic. like my wife said he kept a large mouth bass in a tank down in his workshop that hed get drunk and talk to about how everyone hated him. i dunno he's a great guy i guess some people just cant handle a drink.

Back