DIY ChillWizard Collaboration interest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlager

Reaction score
Folks, I am in the process of completing my electric brewing system and all I have left to complete it is a cooling system. I am considering building my own cip chillwizard. I would like to use a duda chill plate and a MKII pump. Those two items together are approx. $150.00. I was planning on using copper for the manifold with an inserted oxy stone and an in line thermometer. I can weld the stand together and sweat the fittings but I am curious if anyone else would be interested in participating to see if we can get a discount on a bulk order. I live in Northwest Indiana, so if you are interested you will have to account for shipping. Maybe with enough thought, we can incorporate a carbing device as part of the manifold?

Isn't there anyone that has any thoughts or ideas? We have plenty of other folks who have made their own system like these, this is the exact place for this type of project. If anyone has any ideas or locations for the materials needed, please provide the details on this thread. I can get the steel needed for the stand itself for $18, we could make approx 6 or 7 stands out of a 24 foot piece of three quarter inch square tubing stock and I have a mig welder to fabricate them.

sounds like a fun project. i cant afford to buy beer right now, but i look fwd to seeing what comes of this. good luck.

Latest posts

Back