Diving back in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbanapaul

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm getting back into brewing after about five years away. Unfortunately, I sold off all of my equipment when I quit brewing, including my kegerator. So back to the drawing board and purchasing new equipment. But at least its going to be all shiny and new!

Welcome back. After 5 years, it's all changed so much you just about NEED new stuff. I took about 1.5 years off due to moving, setting up, etc, and was shocked when I came back to it.

Welcome back!

Even though you're buying new equipment again think of it as upgrading. Since you already have brewing experience you know what works for you. As mentioned, lots has changed so it shouldn't be bad picking things out.

Welcome from Missouri, neighbor!
Advantage! Having been around this block before, you already know what you need and what pitfalls to avoid. Enjoy the adventure and keep us posted on your progress.

Back