Display and flow meter project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dailyj38

Reaction score
I am attempting to build a display and flow meter setup that will "display" how much beer has been dispenced from the keg's in my kezzer. This is something mostly for fun, so if it is not doable it is not a big deal. Has anyone built something like this and if so could you provide links or information I can read to see if I will be able to do this. I think it is over my head, but going to give it a try anyway. If it will cost hundreds of dollars I am not going to put that kind of money in it.

Thank you in advance for any infomation.

We have a long-running RaspberryPints thread here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/...spberrypints-digital-taplist-solution.487694/.
The set up uses an Arduino to monitor flow meters and a RaspberryPi as the database manager and web server...

Cheers!

taplist_01may15_01.jpg

taplist_13feb2016.jpg

Awesome. I have heard of raspberry pints, but i was not aware that it would display how much is left in a keg. This is excatly waht i was looking for. Thank you very much!!!

Latest posts

Back