Dimensional drawing of banjo/huricane burner?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimWeber

Reaction score
Does anyone have a dimensional drawing of banjo/huricane burner? I would like to make a solid model to add to my assembly, but I do not own one yet.

I remember someone doing one in Google Sketchup. It's posted on HBT somewhere, sorry I can't point you directly to it!

Just a 2D drawing is good enough for me, even some overall dimension. I'm using Solidworks, so I don't need a sketchup model.

That will help me get a rough model.

Any idea on mounting holes? Does it have mounting holes?

Here are some pix. I don't have a tape measure here at work.

Hurricane21.jpg

Hurricane11.jpg

Hurricane3.jpg

Have you tried the 3D ContentCentral yet? Maybe try contacting Hurricane Burners directly and see if they supply a model?

ETA: Boerderij Kabouterhas some really nice sketchup models, and it looks like the banjo is modeled in his HERMS plan. I know it won't dump right into SW, but at least its a start...

Awesome thanks for the pictures!

Looks like I'll have to come up with an interesting mounting bracket.

I did look on 3d content central. No luck. Not sure if the mfg would really want to give up the iges, i think it's made in China, and easy to knock off.

Back