Digital Menu?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jthornburgh

Reaction score
Do any of you have a suggestion for a digital menu? I could make a website pretty quickly, but am wanting something that could grow. I tried Taplister but, Am wanting to show it on an old phone or tablet sitting on the Keezer during my new years party.I looked at Taphunter, Digital Pour, and Beermenus, but didn't like the look or price of any of them.

I do have the beers labeled on the tap handles.

V87Dmy2xw4SoVoDH7IElPTJEgQe-y7unC4sn5D8QgulCkfSqWGTGNF15iqVi2341pn0zcwYyTH9BJmj4lzcc68rHrzMvsvIFf5Mfe8l-ARY0KB0btYfqMfvXnQA31CBj11Jcl27kaKuJsru2J2O2SDq6ZAuJgSaeNQiUcn8hT7A1AF10hMDdeoWyS7CDwEMUDe1jRAXavoYqaVoNKaRaxRhy015dlTvMvmkTNrCFIkBYd2eD0HA1j8jhLIw2xKW0xIn4BjusPLd3lznj7T69M09Rx90sJ1yyq1mr0D1sHnpbwV6jTdyAyZHuAVkfplGipzWuGLJMmne7IAbcyj-THcc8SG4cIKxv5vsMRPbnWZ2UzIlgfMd6hM-2kscCiRlwoP_0vTnjW64-kx6mTWftLDqi-SNFBDR1hc_8s575NlU70vyA69KlBe7vKFwr-JCJBTPorBmKru5QQF2UfYa_Hkd5MfRZlVeHAkd316xZwx29ChV2a38zuCC-PWzT5yuyMMKJfE7t_yNbBtwwsUqa5eH1I8pXI86nkCvB05YI3qxQotG81rt0z415I_IZZEQtWAHQZQ=w560-h993-no

If you just want a taplist, you don't even need a raspberry pi as it can be run on a spare computer that you have. You just need to setup a simple webserver and it can be accessed on any device.

http://bernerbits.github.io/ras-pints-without-pi/

Is it possible to install it on a webserver? I don't usually leave a computer on at home (only have a laptop that goes everywhere with me, and is off at home). I do however already have a website that runs on cpanel. I uploaded the file, and tried to run the install, but got the following error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/sql_parse.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php52/lib/php') in /home/dmeds/public_html/RaspberryPints-master/install/includes/configprocessor.php on line 12

I would think that it would be possible but don't know enough about it. If you already have a RasPi then it might be best to go that route

I would think that it would be possible but don't know enough about it. If you already have a RasPi then it might be best to go that route

I got it working from my laptop. I'll use that for my Newyears party. tanks

I'm looking for this exact thing. It seems like a lot of people have issues with setting up raspberry pints. I would think it would be easy to create and app that is just a list of your kegs similar to the picture on the 1st page. Adding a flow meter would obviously be a lot more indepth (if even possible). Without one, it is basically just a list with info the user enters.

Don't know if you have invested in flow meters yet, but if you haven't and you still want a way to monitor your keg levels, this link may help:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Homebrewing/comments/448ujz/raspberry_pints_with_buttons/

I set up a local RaspberryPints server and added code from the above link into my index.php and css files. It then allows me from a tablet to choose a size pour, pour, and then that amount is subtracted from the current keg volume....all for the cost of Free.99

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1483983294.893772.jpg

Back