Did I just muff this all up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three weeks in, tasting great! A little concerned about some white bits in the bottle necks (they settle as soon as you pick them up). Need i be concerned or is this normal? Like i said they taste great. If something was going wrong would I already know?

Wondering if I have to start chugging bottles... :)

glad to hear it turned out OK :rockin::mug:

if something was wrong, you would know it; it just wouldn't taste good

and you do have another batch fermenting, right? gotta establish and maintain the pipeline, keep yourself stocked in homebrew

Appreciate all the help. Bought the exact same kit again. Will kick up the chocolate aspects this time. Going to purchase a 6 gallon glass carboy so I can check in on the fun. Have several 5 gallon ones but no 6...

Fridge is stocked with several brands of craft brewery milk stouts from our local liquor store...need more bottles :)

Down to my last six bottles of this...time to get another kit on the stove. This stuff just gets better with age...so good.

Back