demijohn dryer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I could.. it's 15 gallon glass. I was just looking for something premade.. trying to finalize a 40 gallon system and honestly I'm getting kinda tired of DIY lol. I'm ready to start brewing!

It's sorta the wrong time of year but look for one of those plastic Xmas tree stands. I have two and they work very well. Goodwill or Clist maybe?

Cheers

Oh that's a good idea. Might even have one laying around. If not I'll.probably cut the bottom out of one of my 25 gallon pails.

Oh that's a good idea. Might even have one laying around. If not I'll.probably cut the bottom out of one of my 25 gallon pails.

If yours came with the plastic bucket and separate top piece like mine did, I just flip the lid over inside the bucket and put the demijohn bottom's up in that. The top lip of the demijohn doesn't touch the bottom of the bucket on my when it's like that. And it drains well and is very stable.

Back