Delete

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hilljack13

That's what she said!
Reaction score
Deleted. Issue resolved.

Last edited:
It’s how my “infections” go away. Or, at the very least, how I wish they did.

That's not how discussion forums work...
Well, there is no option to delete the thread so edits to the thread was the only option rather than waste folks time...but here we are.

That's not how discussion forums work...
Well, there is no option to delete the thread so edits to the thread was the only option rather than waste folks time...but here we are.
I think the point is that whatever your issue was might come up for someone else at some future date, so it might be more useful to edit your original post to describe how the problem was solved instead of just deleting the whole thing.

On HBT when you "Deleted. Issue resolved", you open it up for all kinds of comments. We take that and run with it...

Attachments

• 8ATazgV.gif
    8ATazgV.gif
    305.1 KB · Views: 0
I think the point is that whatever your issue was might come up for someone else at some future date, so it might be more useful to edit your original post to describe how the problem was solved instead of just deleting the whole thing.
Well, that makes most sense. I'll refrain next time...and there will be a next time, or many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back