Dark lord

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnhouchin

Reaction score
Never traded, thinking about trading 2 bottles of Dark lord 2009. What kind of offers could I get.

Starts with what you want or are looking for. Let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'd be interested in 1 bottle.

I've got a bottle of 2013 Goose Island Bourbon Barrel Barleywine and a New Glarus Raspberry Tart. I also have some Heady Topper. it's not fresh, but it's still very good.

Help us out with what you are looking for and I will take a peak in my cellar to see what I can find.

Never traded, thinking about trading 2 bottles of Dark lord 2009. What kind of offers could I get.

I know you haven't traded before but generally this type of listing is seen as uncouth.

Simply list the FT(for trade) in this case 2009 Dark Lord, then an ISO(in search of) some specific beers/styles and perhaps some level of flexibility with your ISO list.

Those look like they came right out of a fridge. Have they been in one since 2009?

I have fresh bottles of Pliny the Elder and a couple bottles of Modern Times Red wine barrel-aged Oud Bruin. And Modern Times Sour Flanders Red Ale both are 750ml. It's this breweries very first batch of sours and very limited

Anything from Jackie O's? We do a lot of barrel aging and sours if you are interested.

Well I guess I better make an offer too. I have any Perennial Brewing beer you want. Just let me know. And I've got 2012 and 2013 Blvd saison Brett's available.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Not trying to bash the other offers but those are some really really rare beers especially since they are 5 years old.. ask your self what you would let them go for and iso it. My friend just traded a 13 black tuesday for 1 09 dl.

On the other hand 09 is out of its prime but still valuable for people needing it for verts.. 11 is drinking the best right now. Had it a couple of weeks ago 10-14 even 10 was falling off right now.

Not trying to bash the other offers but those are some really really rare beers especially since they are 5 years old.. ask your self what you would let them go for and iso it. My friend just traded a 13 black tuesday for 1 09 dl.

On the other hand 09 is out of its prime but still valuable for people needing it for verts.. 11 is drinking the best right now. Had it a couple of weeks ago 10-14 even 10 was falling off right now.

That is why it is helpful to list what you are ISO when posting a FT rather than auctioning them off to the best offer (as mentioned multiple times above). OP posted a FT and ISO of offers. People made offers. Had there been a list of stuff he wanted some of those offers may not have been made and others including beers he wanted may have been made.

Back