• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Dallas - Brutus 10 System for Sale - Need to Move Quickly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmw0086

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a few circumstances that are influencing me selling my Brutus 10 system. First, since I've moved in my apartment in Downtown Dallas, I have not had the amount of brewing that I should be and I also was diagnosed with Cancer. Because of general issues associated, and hospital bills, I'm hoping to move this system quickly.

Looking for $2000 OBO (system is somewhere around $4000+time to build)

Features - Blichmann Mash Tun, Generic Hot Liquor Tank and Keggle Boil Kettle.

Three banjo burners and march pump that provides plenty of power.

Has all hoses and additional equipment with additional kegs, 2 propane tanks and other misc. brew items. See pics.

I live in Downtown Dallas - due to my health, buyer will need to pickup - I'm not interested in shipping or selling components separately. Again, I will consider REASONABLE OFFERS, I encourage Dallas area people to stop by to see the whole lot.

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_8547.jpg

IMG_8548.jpg

IMG_8549.jpg

IMG_8550.jpg

IMG_8551.jpg

IMG_8552.jpg

Latest posts

Back