Cyber Monday GIVEAWAY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yeah Yeah Yeah everyone is doing a 10%, 20% and some 100% "were gonna give you the WORLD sale" (not really)... You know me guys! I "AM" gonna give you the world! Ok not really.....

Well how about a Whirlpool paddle, Mash Paddle OR Stir paddle! Paddle is on me and so is the shipping!

I'm not even gonna ask you to buy anything! Shhhh dont tell Victor he will fire me......Ohh wait, HE CAN'T Baaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Ok here is the deal. To enter in the drawing simply reply to this thread, 1 time WITH A KILLER BREWING OR BEER PICTURE!!!! That will enter you into the drawing here. You will get extra points IF YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE! I want to see the AMAZING people I am gonna give a free paddle to. The more creative the better!

Then if you want to be entered AGAIN go over to my Facebook thingy and post a DIFFERENT picture of your best Thanksgiving BEER or your BREW SET UP! Maybe that picture of you using the False Bottom you got from me, something like that. That will enter you AGAIN! Please like and share my page while you're there. That will help me out a LOT! :D

I am going to give away a BUNCH of paddles. How many you ask? Not sure yet! Its going to depend on the amount of replies we get, how may Facebook picts we get and how much homebrew we drink on Thanksgiving..LOL

Yeah we are gonna do a 20% off sale, in store and online like everyone else. But hey Lets just focus on giving some killer STUFF away to the team that keeps me going! Yeah You!

Ohh Cyber Monday sale Yeah Yeah Yeah use promo CRAZYJ20 at checkout

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?????? We will start drawing/choosing on DEC 1.

I will probably be having my kids choose the picts so make em good...And just so you know the boys (Just like their Dad) are all about brewing......LOL

Are ya ready?

GO!

Jay

000_1498-22360.jpg

Received a gift certificate to buy my first brewing setup a year ago last week. 45 gallons, numerous DIY projects, and some great beer later, here's the current setup. Moving to all grain over the Christmas break, a new paddle would be amazing!
6tag_250915-2018351-66484.jpg

My son's second brew day! I've gotta teach him young so he won't waste as many years as I did not knowing about brewing. Thanks for the giveaway!
IMG_3967_zpsi0ltgb30.jpg

i would like to be entered please. got on my nice Hawaiin shirt (relegated to brewin on the stove cause its 35* outside and raining) and drinking my raging red irish ale

IMG_0159.jpg

Here is a shot of the local beer group on this past St. Patrick's Day.

Here's me and my Oktoberfest in a dimple stein.
(Well, I would upload the image but the ability to add attachments feature is disabled in this thread) :confused:

My buddy, not me in the picture. From a brewday with 2 of my brew brothers. On this fateful day my drill burned out so we took turns ratcheting out ~15# of grain. Luckily we had drank a bit of homebrew by this point! :rockin:

IMAG0913.jpg

Back