• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Custom Blichmann Top Tier Brewery $2800

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispf007

Reaction score
NEW Price! NOW $1800 OBO Moving Must Sell!

Includes:

•1 Top Tier Stand Base Stand with Utility Shelf and Commercial Wheels (2 lock)

•1 Blichmann Tower of Power Control Module – Gas

•3 Blichmann Top Tier Burners - Propane (includes Brand New Natural Gas Conversion Kit)

•1 Blichmann Therminator Chiller with Mounting Plate

•2 March Pumps with Metal Heads and Top Tier Stand Mounting Plates

•1 Blichmann 15 Gallon BoilerMaker Brew Pot

•2 MoreBeer SS 14 Gallon Brew Kettles

•1 False Bottom for Brew Kettle

•1 Blichmann Hop Blocker

•2 Brew Kettle Thermometers

•All Custom Stainless Steel Fittings, Valves, Hoses with Quick Disconnects Shown

MOVING! MUST PICKUP BETWEEN FEB 18-22

PRICE: $1800 OBO, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

Last edited:
Not unless I have takers for pots and burners. I need to sell this fund my new smaller, electric brew setup that will work in new house.

You probably don't want to part out,but I would be interested in the Therminator and bracket for mounting it is have a top tier already, but thinking of going back to a plate chiller. Not a huge fan of the hydra ic I bought .

I'm in Pittsburgh, so shipping is not an issue

Yep, not ready to part it out. I just dropped the price as I found a lower cost option for my electric setup.

If you decided to part some out Id take the 15 gal kettle.
Glws.

Latest posts

Back