Creamer function on faucet, worthwhile?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agrazela

Reaction score
The creamer function on a faucet--for example, the difference between a Perlick 690ss and a 650ss--is that worthwhile?

Can that do anything I can't do just by holding my glass a little lower and/or "blasting" the bottom of the glass at the start of a pour?

When I bought a lifetime supply of O-rings for my fleet of Perls I bought a creamer faucet lever as well to bring the total to their minimum order value.
I eventually gave it a try, and just as some folks had said, you can achieve the same result by just cracking the faucet open at the end of a pour...

Cheers!

When I bought a lifetime supply of O-rings for my fleet of Perls I bought a creamer faucet lever as well to bring the total to their minimum order value.

I eventually gave it a try, and just as some folks had said, you can achieve the same result by just cracking the faucet open at the end of a pour...

Cheers!

This. Not worth it IMO and very rarely did I ever use it.

What it did do was confuse the hell out of people who didn't realize it was a creamer faucet and couldn't figure out how to close it. We ended up with a bit of spilt beer on several occasions. On one such occasion I had someone with their head under the faucet trying to catch the beer until I got to the kegerator.

Latest posts

Back