Craigslist Score in Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting....
I do want to get into kegging and I do live neat Atlanta.

Anyone know if getting parts for the Coke, I think pi lock, kegs as I know the Pepsi type are more popular?

Thanks, I check craigslist every other day, but it is weird that searches do not show these.

Beerrific said:
Interesting....

Anyone know if getting parts for the Coke, I think pi lock, kegs as I know the Pepsi type are more popular?

I have both pin/ball and in some ways I like the pinlock better. You can still get parts they are just harder to find, but once you do and rebuild them they should last a long time.

Beerrific said:
Interesting....

Thanks, I check craigslist every other day, but it is weird that searches do not show these.

If you want to go in on it we could get the kegs for $15 each. I don't need 6. I do want to get into it though and I'm always up for a deal. Let me know if you're interested.

I sent an e-mail last week and never got a response and the fact that if you search you can't find these makes me think it is not longer available.

Beerrific said:
I sent an e-mail last week and never got a response and the fact that if you search you can't find these makes me think it is not longer available.

I'll call him tomorrow and see whats up. I'll let you know.

Beerrific said:

I got an e-mail back, he said he had everything. I may make him and offer, if I do get all the kegs I will split them with you if you want.

Back