Craig's first All grain batch on Youtube.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxamuus

Reaction score

Not sure how many of you follow him, but i enjoy his videos. I know they are a bit too basic for some of you, but i think he accomplishes what he sets out to do. To show the average guy thinking of brewing it can be done fairly cheap and easily.

I always tell folks interested in brewing, that it is only as complex as you set out to make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the man is stepn it up. looks like he has put on a few pounds, the home brew belly we all know so well. I know I got mine right after learning to brew.

Well...after watching craig,I recon it isn't that hard to at least get beer by AG. I am concidering getting a gas burner at Gander Mountain for my 5G SS BK for now. Gotta shorten that brew time from 4 hours. Might be fun to at least try?...

I like him because he's so real, average and ordinary. He's willing to learn, he's honest about what his capabilities are and he's just simple. And I mean that in a good way. Can't say that I watch him often but I have enjoyed most of his videos. Just found out he can play a few instruments too and put out some music, mostly in the past.

Craig used to be in a band,I forget the name. He still plays pretty good. I also like how he's just an every day sorta guy that loves what he does. He was one of the youtubers that got me started after years of being out of wine making.

I'll watch it later today. I've got no issues with Craig and his beer. Because I'm not against brewing extract or even screwing around with canned kits on occasion, I like to keep up on what he's got going on.

Latest posts

Back