Craft Brew Pubs in Portland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTXBrauer

Reaction score
I am on a plane now headed to Portland, OR, for a couple days, and I am looking for suggestions on craft brew pubs to check out. Anything that is loved by the locals with a good selection of Oregon beers is what I am searching for. Thanks!

If you are looking for tasting rooms/pubs... My three favorites were:
Lucky Labrador
Stormbreaker
Lompoc
Not necessarily in order.

But if you want a wide variety due to lack of time, I'll second the Horse Brass, and then I'll throw Bailey's Tap Room into the mix.

ABV, Three Mugs Taproom, Luck Labrador Beer Hall, Uptown Market, Rogue Hall, and Belmont Station just to name a few. You seriously cannot swing a dead cat without hitting a brewery around here.

Thank you for the recommendations. I am staying in the Jantzen Beach area. What is relatively close by?

There is a McMineman's in Vancouver, just across the river from where you are staying. Some of the younger set might not reccomend them, but McMineman's built/rebuilt the brewbub scene in the greater Portland are, and they make some really good beers (and decent cheeseburgers). The Lucky Labrador used to be a favorite stop of mine when I lived in the area. There is one on Killingsworth (just a few miles south of Jantzen Beach), a block or so west of Interstate Ave.

If you are in the mood for a movie there are several pub-theaters in Portland as well.

Back