• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Corny Sanke and ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB_Brewing2

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

I have three used corny kegs converted to sankey dispensing and and four used ball lock corny kegs available. They all hold pressure and I removed the spears on the sanke kegs and rinsed them. Haven't done anything with the ball lock corny kegs. Most of the kegs have the previous owners name on them. These are for pick-up only. $35 each. $200 for all seven.

Those are awesome. Can I ask how you did that? Would love to get them, if only I weren't multiple states away.

Those are awesome. Can I ask how you did that? Would love to get them, if only I weren't multiple states away.

I didn't convert them, they were already done when I bought them. It looks like they may have silver soldered the lid but haven't looked under the plastic covering the in and out gas fittings. They may be silver soldered too.

I'd be interested in 2x ball locks if Artifishal doesn't take them. I am in Kalamazoo, but travel through Ann Arbor semi regularly for work.

Tyhoward, I would be willing to give up two of the ball locks if you pick them all up and bring them back through south Lansing area.

Tyhoward, I would be willing to give up two of the ball locks if you pick them all up and bring them back through south Lansing area.

Just so I understand, you do wish to take the seven for $200? Tried calling your number a couple times as you requested in your PM. Contact me for pick-up arrangements.

These are still available. Couple people have shown interest but nothing firm yet. Still not willing to ship. I'll give it a couple days more then put them Ebay. (Thought the price was below market value and just wanted to see them go to a member here.)

Did you not want to break up the lot? I am good for 2 ball locks. I should be out your way next week.

Back