• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Corney Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will319

Reaction score
I have several Pin Lock and Ball lock kegs for sale. I live in the Hunt Valley, MD area. I am asking $60 per keg. All kegs are in great shape. PM Me if you are interested. I am not willing to ship at this time.

I have 3 Pin lock kegs and 10 Ball lock kegs left. I also have a 3 way gas manifold for sale that came with my Beverage Air Cooler.

How much for the manifold? I am in Baltimore. May be interested in 1 ball lock and the manifold.

I am in MD (about 45 mins away from you) and interested in the Ball Lock kegs. I could take 3-4 off your hands, if the price is right.

I will send you a PM.

Please let me know why you will take for the manifold. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew and I don't care for the new format so much.

I swear some of the people I see on Craigslist...you could have a brand new Ferrari listed for $5 and they'd offer $4.50.

I swear some of the people I see on Craigslist...you could have a brand new Ferrari listed for $5 and they'd offer $4.50.

"WTB Old Soda Kegs - $15"

"WTB 7ft Chest Freezer - $45"

Craigslist posts in my area right now.

Hey, when time's on your side you can get a killer deal, some people just want it out of their basement. I always look for lowball scores on craigslist! But you have to use a little sense about it, if someone knows what they have and wants a "real" price, you shouldn't just offer lowball prices to piss them off.

I would say $60 is at or slightly below MD market price for ball lock, and OK for pin lock (beats MDHB who are selling the same without fresh O rings, worse than online options including shipping--not to undermine OP).

As far as the pricing goes, I looked into what they are selling for on craigslist in the area. I also looked into online, even if the shops have them in stock. Right now $60 a ball lock is cheaper than kegconnection, williams, northern, midwest, Annapolis, and so on when factoring shipping. I have entertained reasonable offers on higher quantities, but havent had a problem in selling the kegs either. Thanks to everyone for the interest and the input.

Back