Control Panel Steal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l3asturd

Reaction score
I just paid $150(+30 shipping)?! Judging by what I've been seeing online I think I got an awesome stainless steel NEMA 4X control panel for a steal. A similar one I was looking at was starting at $430.

Now I can finally look at PID's, SSR's, and all that jazz. I was considering buying the brewtroller but I can't seem to find any in stock. Is it worth waiting for? I really like Kal's designs so I thought I was going PID/SSR.

Here's the panel I just bought:
6730-new-control-panel-austin-industrial-stainless-steel-16x14x9.jpg

6731-interior-new-control-panel.jpg

Where from, post link? Looks great!
Thanks

Private seller on ebay. I think he only had one. He also has a larger model 24x16x9 you could probably easily offer $200 and get. He was selling mine for $175 but I offered $150 and it autoaccepted my offer.

Here's the larger one

Kinda wish I'd tried the larger one but I think I'll do fine with 16x14x9

I was considering buying the brewtroller but I can't seem to find any in stock. Is it worth waiting for? I really like Kal's designs so I thought I was going PID/SSR.

I did the brewtroller choice and actually I'm building my own herms with it. Imho it's a very good choice if you want to have the option to automate as much as you want, at an affordable price.
I can suggest you to post in the forum asking for the expected availibility of the bt board. Much better choice than having just some PIDs.

Nice box, btw...

cheers

gm

Latest posts

Back