• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Control components, PID, SSR & Heatsink, RTD PT100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikeworks

Reaction score
Was going to build a control for my Blichmann Boilcoil, but, I realize it is beyond my capabilities. I have a MYPIN TA4, a 40amp SSR with heatsink and an RTD PT100 with 1/2" NPT threads and detachable connector. These are all new in original packaging. I would like to sell together for $55 shipped to any address in lower 48 states. Please PM me if interested. Paypal accepted. Thanks, Tim

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

Is this everything needed to build a controller? New to it all

this is the basic of what you need... you'll also need to add a case,switch(es), indicators and socket(s)... there's another forummember selling most of what else you need here

This is just for the control panel plus the other stuff listed.Youll still need a heating element,a way to connect it to the pot, wire, spa panel and a way to get power to it if your going 30 amp.And other stuff just to use it. Surprised Bikers not going through with it,its really not that hard.

This is just for the control panel plus the other stuff listed.Youll still need a heating element,a way to connect it to the pot, wire, spa panel and a way to get power to it if your going 30 amp.And other stuff just to use it. Surprised Bikers not going through with it,its really not that hard.

Looking for a simple way to just boil in my keggle... Not that great with electrical. Anyone do these up in the side I can pay to put together and test?

I'm holding off for now on offering these components. Didn't realize the response would be so fast and I am still waiting for the RDT ST100 probe to arrive (on a slow boat from you know where). I promised the first person that offered to buy the first shot at it when I get it. Sorry, I jumped the gun on this offer to sell. Will update the thread when/if he decides to pass.

Finally rec'd the temp probe today. If Tengallon passes today on his offer to purchase they are available. I've posted photos on the original post. Questions? Thanks, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back