• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Conical Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat2Pompadore

Reaction score
May I ask how this fermenter served, you? I dont live close enough to buy yours, but was thinking about ordering one of my own and was curious if there were any issues with beer?

The name on it is Domowybrowarek. Out of Poland. I paid hell trying to get one. Customs and such. I ended up with 2 by chance. I am getting ready to put mine to work. I saw it in action on YouTube. I like the size to where I don't have to convert a farm tank, and much more affordable than stainless.

The transport wasn't the issue. The first one never arrived. Never came out of customs. I had to order thru ebay a second time. It has taken me over a year to get one. It was a royal pain. I ended up with 2 with all of the communication issues. Give it a go. I hope you have better luck. I have one now, and my second one sold. So I'm all good.

Latest posts

Back