• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Conical Fermenter- stainless

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate7474

Reaction score
I am looking for a stainless steel conical fermenter. 10-15 gallon in size so I can I can do a double batch. ideally with temperature control features but that’s not mandatory.

I can pick up within a couples hours of NW Ohio or pay for shipping if it’s a good price.

Thanks

I am looking for a stainless steel conical fermenter. 10-15 gallon in size so I can I can do a double batch. ideally with temperature control features but that’s not mandatory.

I can pick up within a couples hours of NW Ohio or pay for shipping if it’s a good price.

Thanks
Nate, I have a Blichmann Conical that is a project if you'd be interested in a little work. Have a dual temp controller too.

I don’t mind doing the work. What does it need and what are you looking for it?

Do you have and pictures of it you could pm me also?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back