Conical cooling insert question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dland

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was reading an advertisement for conical fermentors recently, and the company had a sort of closed coil cooling insert that went into 4 inch tri clamp on top of fermentor. Unlike most of them, the coil was not open. I recall the company made bigger fermentors too, not just homebrew types.

I wanted to look into these cooling inserts, but now can not find add or recall who makes it. Let me know if you know, thanks.

If they were any less open I'd be worried about cleaning, especially clean in place.

Sorry, I haven't seen one that doesn't have open coils.

I was reading an advertisement for conical fermentors recently, and the company had a sort of closed coil cooling insert that went into 4 inch tri clamp on top of fermentor. Unlike most of them, the coil was not open. I recall the company made bigger fermentors too, not just homebrew types.

I wanted to look into these cooling inserts, but now can not find add or recall who makes it. Let me know if you know, thanks.

Possibly this https://www.morebeer.com/products/morebeerpro-reactor-rod.html

Thanks, I think that was the one. Looks like it is a bit to long for my conical.

Oh well, one of Spike ones might fit if I add the ferule, or I could perfect the flat hose set up I'm using.

Latest posts

Back