Concerned about the tooth food

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippyclown

Reaction score
If it's 90 degrees outside and I left a steak on my counter for 12 hours I'd get sick if I ate it right?

So why can I go to sleep with steak in my teeth and not be poisoned by it in the morning?

Or maybe we are being poisoned by it. Maybe the tooth food is causing the flu. Has anyone checked?

zc

zippyclown said:
If it's 90 degrees outside and I left a steak on my counter for 12 hours I'd get sick if I ate it right?

So why can I go to sleep with steak in my teeth and not be poisoned by it in the morning?

Or maybe we are being poisoned by it. Maybe the tooth food is causing the flu. Has anyone checked?

zc

Tooth food is fine. It's the floss people trying to drum up business, man! :mug:

Your saliva helps prevent infections and kills some bacteria. One reason why you can get an infection in your eyes easier than mouth. Hell if I spent 10$ on that steak i'd still eat it. I'd cook it all the way though to make sure everythings dead.

Don't they age most steaks for several days/months? I guess it's all in the temp that they age them...

Tooth Food ?!

Sir, I think you have developed a whole new food group.
Almost like food that you eat twice. Yumm!

Don't they age most steaks for several days/months? I guess it's all in the temp that they age them...

So you're saying the steak in my teeth is actually more expensive in the morning than it was the night before?

Ya, the dry aged is typically aged a monthish and is temperature and humidity regulated. It grows mold which is cut off before packaging.

So keep that tooth steak there for a month shave off the mold, and sell that sucker

Ya, the dry aged is typically aged a monthish and is temperature and humidity regulated. It grows mold which is cut off before packaging.

So keep that tooth steak there for a month shave off the mold, and sell that sucker

This is really great feedback. Thanks guys, I'll try it!

Sharona, werent you the one who was telling me that your coworkers were eating goat heads teeth and all. That would truly be tooth food.

When I was six years old I went to a movie with my friend and his dad. Can't remember the movie but I remember I was scared. I was anxiously munching on jaw breakers the whole time. When I got home I realized one of my baby teeth was missing, I had chewed it up with the jaw breakers and didn't even realize it.

Latest posts

Back