• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Complete MoreBeer Low Rider Brewing System $4k

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cidermaker

Reaction score
Brewsculpture 4.0 Low Rider propane 10 gallon batch size

Only brewed on twice. Complete system as seen here -https://www.morebeer.com/products/rider-brewsculpture-v4.html - has all hoses, attachments, valves etc...

Also included:

Couterflow chiller w/ temp guage

O2 stone setup

O2 regulator

Two stage Digital Temp controller

Johnson Digital controller

Barley crusher malt mill

Two 6.5 gallon Big Mouth Bubbler fermenters

and plenty of other add ins.

Valued at over 5k I'll take the hit and sell everything for 4k.
Pictures available and any questions answered if interested.

Lehigh Valley PA

I thought you were selling the digital version...if it was the digital.....it is actually its quite expensive to go from high pressure propane to ng.....its only cheap if your goin from low pressure to ng because all u need is the jets....with high pressure you have to swap the burners as well supposedly.......i wanted to convert my OLD tippy dump and because i have the digital morebeer explained it was $700.......

Here's some pics

20171031_155450.jpg

20171031_155022.jpg

20171031_155115.jpg

20171031_155126.jpg

Everything in the picture is included. There is basically a second complete 5 gallon brew system that I'll send along with it. Mash tun/Kettle/HLT, shiron plate chiller, glass carboy etc...
If you know anyone wanting to get into all grain this would work.

I can load the Brewsculpture and the smaller brew systems in a pick up truck and deliver within a 6 or so hour drive of eastern PA. If you live further maybe we could meet halfway if you're willing to rent a small U-haul for a day. PM me for more details.

Thank you

I'm lowering my asking price to $3,000 for everything. The equipment is basically brand new and I'll deliver or meet up halfway depending on where you live. Thanks for any offers

Latest posts

Back