• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Complete Home Brewery for sale, $1,500.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endoquest

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting out of brewing after 20 years. I have a single-tier 10 gallon RIMS system that is very flexible, I often brew two batches in one day. It's easy to clean, too. I've won multiple competitions with this system. I'm literally selling every piece of equipment that I have. Also giving away my entire 2014 yield of hops. Zeus, Cascade and Chinook.

Here's the incomplete list:

On the rolling chassis:

Hot liquor tank with internal copper coil exchanger, ball valve and input-temp guage.
Mash tun with Blichmann false bottom and output temp guage.
Keggell boil pot with temp guage.
Two pumps with priming valves.
Blichmann wort chiller.
Blichmann hopjack, inline and removable.
All hard lines are copper with stainless ball valves.
Self-cleaning with HLT flush while on the boil.
Capable of piggybacking batches.

Brewery equipment:
Variable speed electric grain mill.
Fermentation fridge with controller, can heat or chill.
Hop dryer.
Yeast agitator/spinner.
Multiple flasks.
Ten 6-gallon carboys. Glass and Better Bottle.
Hundreds of clean bottles, 22 and 12 ounce.
Too many small details to list but everything needed to brew is here.

I've spent at least $5,000 on this long project but have to give it up. :(

No delivery and no haggling, bring a van!
I would rather sell the complete package.

PB080001.jpg

PB080002.jpg

PB080003.jpg

PB080004.jpg

Wow..... Just Wow!!!!! Home Brewer E-Wreck-Shun!!!!!!! Sorry Mods..... It will be worth time in the penalty box... Some one is gonna get a great deal in this one!!!!

It really IS a great deal because there is WAY more than what I've listed. I just need to sell right away and make room, business is booming and I need to stop drinking. Sort of.

If only i was closer!!! if you're willing to mail the hops i'd gladly clear that space for you! :tank:

Beerguy, I have a couple of local guys looking at the brewery tomorrow. If the hops are still here I'll think about shipping them. The hops have not been tested for alpha but they were pretty good least year. Especially the Chinook. This is the fourth year yield. I think there are about 12 pounds there.

Back