• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Complete High Gravity Brewing system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bughetto

Reaction score
Current (smaller and not upgraded) version here.

I have well over $1,200 in this system. Can be yours for $750.00

System Includes:
  • Electric Brewery Controller EBC-SV 240V controller with 2 pump control (Upgrade) with 10-30 3 Prong Dryer Plug (NEMA 10-30P)- upgraded to 16 ft braided supply line.
  • Upgraded to 82qt. (20.5 gal) Bayou Classic SS Kettle and Basket with SS Ball Drain Valve - (current version only goes to 62qt. in Bayou Classic Kettle)
  • Recirculation port and temp prob in lid fittings
  • SS ultra low density Heating Element Kit with 5500W Element in Tri-clamp enclosure
  • Chugger SS 1/2"Inline Pump with 2 SS Pipe Quick-disconnect Couplers ½ in. NPT
  • Pre-Assembled Lid Bulkhead with Circular Pattern Spray Nozzle
  • 2.5 in. SS temperature probe

Easily does 10 gal high gravity batches, could do ½ barrel lower gravity batches.
It works flawlessly - I have brewed about 25 batches on this rig, moving to system with brew-in-a-filter setup with more automation, so selling my system. Local pickup or you pay for shipping.

IMG_0483.jpg IMG_0484.jpg IMG_0485.jpg IMG_0486.jpg IMG_0487.jpg IMG_0488.jpg IMG_0489.jpg IMG_0490.jpg

Have you sold this? If not, would you sell controller separately?

Latest posts

Back