• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Complete Extract Brew setup + Keezer ($500)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mapolus

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been a long-time lurker, but finally did setup an account (I know it's bad form to sign-up and then list stuff for sale immediately, but maybe I can make it up to you). So, I'm in the military and got an assignment to DC, then Norway. I'm selling my homebrew setup since we'd have to store it at our own expense (possibly for 5 years, which would cost more than just buying it again). I've researched the JFTR, but just can't get the military to pay for the storage. I'm willing to split it up in July if it doesn't sell (my wife and I are moving in August). I'm asking $500 for everything (asking price on CL right now is $550). Here's what I have:

1. GE 7.0 cubic ft Freezer. Only one year old, stored inside and in near-perfect condition ($200).
2. Ranco Single Stage Temp Controller - Wired ($50).
3. (2) Buckets. One lid has an extra hole drilled in the top, but are my preferred method for fermentation ($10).
4. 5 Gallon Plastic Carboy ($10).
5. 6 Gallon Glass Carboy ($30).
6. 4 Gallon Stainless Steel Pot - Wal-Mart, but works great for partial boils. I'm happy to discuss partial boil techniques and why I utilize it here in Florida (has to do with warm ground water temps unable to cool effectively through wort chiller). ($10)
7. 1000ml Flask for yeast starter ($10).
8. Keg kit from Midwest Supplies ($250)
- (2) corny style ball lock kegs
- (3) seal kits
- 5 lb aluminum CO2 tank
- Dual Regulator
- Picnic Style Taps
9. Misc Spoons, brush, auto-siphon, funnel, tubing ($25)

Better resolution pictures are available. Please let me know. Thanks!
Matt

Craigslist 015.jpg

Craigslist 012.jpg

Craigslist 018.jpg

Craigslist 019.jpg

Craigslist 022.jpg

Craigslist 025.jpg

Craigslist 026.jpg

Craigslist 027.jpg

Craigslist 029.jpg

I'm having trouble sending a PM through my phone--would you sell the regulator separately and ship to 98506?

Sorry guys, I guess I didn't subscribe to my own thread...problem solved! Anyways, I live in Mary Esther, FL. It's halfway between Destin and Pensacola in the panhandle (near Hurlburt Field). However, my wife is driving to her parents' place in St Pete and will drive right by Gainesville. I might have to bribe her with something that cost twice what I'll make out of this deal, but it might be possible (the freezer won't be included...so I'd need $350 to make it worth my while to even broach the subject with my wife).

I'm not going to separate anything else until later in July when I absolutely need to sell it, plus paganbrew is first in line for the regulator and two cornys if I split it up.

Thanks all for looking though, I do appreciate you being patient. Thanks,
Matt

This is going to sound crazy but if you could bring it up to dc with you I'd take it :)

Sorry all, I sold everything by parting it out this past weekend. Wasn't planning on it, but a dude had cash in hand - and more than I was asking (that never happens). Thanks for the interest (and yeah, I would've taken it to DC had it not sold here - not so crazy at all!). Thanks all and I look forward to getting back and brewing again in a few years...take care,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back