• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Complete Electric Setup, Kegs, Dorm Fridges, Etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougp

Reaction score
Welcome to my homebrew sale - below you will see the items I have, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you're looking at this, I assume you know how to contact me already! Please feel free to send me offers, but no low-balling - I won't reply. I've tried to price my stuff below market value, especially considering it's either new or only been used twice. I'm located in Houston, but travel to San Antonio so we can do exchanges there - shipping will be extra.

I will bundle a few things together, so here's the deals I'm offering.

3-Piece Ball Valve 3 $14.00/each
Sight Glass Gage - T 1 $24.00
1/2" Drain w/ Dip Tube 1 $28
1/2 Whirlpool Port 1 $28
Mashtun Recirc 1 $16
Misc BIAB Grain / Hop Bags $15 There are several bags, ranging from 7-gallon pot to full 15-gallon keggle, as well as a single hop bag for a spider.
Jaybird 15" False-Bottom w/ Stands 1 $80
Bottle Tree 1 $5
Pre-Chiller 1 $40
Dorm Fridges 2 $40/each
Dudadiesel 40-plate Chiller 1 $85
2.5lb CO2 1 $35
Faucets & Shanks w/ Extras 3 $30/each
Single Tap Tower w/ Extras 2 $15
Bayou Classic 36qt w/ Basket 1 $100

Last edited:
All fittings are sold - sorry about the pic, but that has the ball valves in it as well so I left it up. Faucets are pending now.

OK, updated items and removed pictures. If you want to see pictures, please let me know and I'll send them via PM.

No sorry, just realized that they're not. They're the typical chrome faucets, w/ 4 1/8" shanks and straight tailpieces. I'm going to update the prices for them.

Back