• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas Complete All grain setup with 2 keg system and fermentation chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJP

Reaction score
This is a complete 100% ready to go everything you need to brew all grain. The MLT and HLT have never been used. I have included pictures of everything except the propane burner as it was buried in the garage and it is cold out there :p I am in Manhattan, KS and not looking to ship any of this, you need to either come to me and check it all out, or if you are reasonably close and willing to compensate for time we can work out me delivering. Would like to sell as a complete set, $700 for everything you see listed and pictured below. If someone wants the freezer and inkbird temp controller I will separate that.

8 gallon brew kettle
3 6 gallon carboys
2 5 gallon igloos
false bottom
thermowell
Auto Siphon
propane burner
6 airlocks
3 1 gallon carboys
spoon
funnel
starsan
immersion cooler
2 tap picnic keg setup
1 ball lock keg
2 hydrometers
stoppers
48 bottles
bottle brush
carboy brush
Inkbird
Criterion 7 cuf freezer

Here are several photos of what is included

http://imgur.com/a/OwcnA

Im interested in the freezer. What are you asking for that? Im just down the road in Topeka.

Back