Colorado Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverbDude

Reaction score
My boss and best friends both in South Fork, CO on separate trips and both will bring me back a bunch of different IPAs. Last year my boss brought me some really poor beers.

What breweries should they look for to bring to Texas?

Theres a bunch

Great Divide, Funkworks, Black Label, O'Dells, most of the New Belgium you can find in bombers is good stuff, Oscar Blues, River North if you spot any, Crooked Stave does some interesting sour brews, Avery makes some great IPAs, and Left Hand is all around solid

Odell IPA and Odell Myrcenary should be on the list, some of the best IPAs Ive ever had.

Are they going to be going through the Denver area? If not they might have trouble getting fresh IPAs in South Fork, It's a bit out of the way. If they are I definitely recommend Oskar Blues, Odell's, and Avery. Ska is in Durango, that might work as well. I'm not much of a fan of New Belgium or Left Hand's attempts at IPAs, personally.

Gotta chime in and mention Renegade Brewing Co. Elevation E3 Triple IPA, Consilium Pale Ale, Redacted Rye IPA are all great beers that they distribute in cans. Recently had a Coffee Pale Ale on tap called Hiatus that was very tasty.

They just started distributing here in KS a couple months ago, but I've been thoroughly impressed by everything I've tried.

If you like black IPAs, ODell Mountain Standard is right at the very end of its seasonal distribution. It should still be available for now.

Latest posts

Back