ClawhammerSupply .... customer support.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJnCincy

The Lusk Farm & Brewhouse
Reaction score
I mostly read forums and am a passive participant here. So this is the 1st time I've ever started a thread. It was ClawhammerSupply's customer support that drove me to it. Why? Because, in all truth, these guys are awesome!

I've bought a few things from these guys over the past year, and have genuinely been really pleased with each product. Would I write a threat boasting how great they are on product, NO. But not because I don't like it, but because I expect to get quality if I pay for quality. Without a doubt they deliver that. But, I think it is superb customer support that makes me always come back to them.

So the most recent example, my 120v controller went belly-up this weekend. Now I bought this in Feb '19, but have produced a beer about every two weeks since using it. I'd consider it normal wear and tear. But nowadays, trying to return something after 6mo of use and I fully expect a hard time. Not with them. They sent me a replacement within 24hrs of notifying them. I honestly expected somewhat of an ordeal. The reality is, it was a very pleasant experience.....and while they earned my loyalty by sending over their Beersmith profile months ago, they solidified it today.

So thanks, and PROST, to the guys that run ClawhammerSupply! Emmet, this beer's for you!

I mostly read forums and am a passive participant here. So this is the 1st time I've ever started a thread. It was ClawhammerSupply's customer support that drove me to it. Why? Because, in all truth, these guys are awesome!

I've bought a few things from these guys over the past year, and have genuinely been really pleased with each product. Would I write a threat boasting how great they are on product, NO. But not because I don't like it, but because I expect to get quality if I pay for quality. Without a doubt they deliver that. But, I think it is superb customer support that makes me always come back to them.

So the most recent example, my 120v controller went belly-up this weekend. Now I bought this in Feb '19, but have produced a beer about every two weeks since using it. I'd consider it normal wear and tear. But nowadays, trying to return something after 6mo of use and I fully expect a hard time. Not with them. They sent me a replacement within 24hrs of notifying them. I honestly expected somewhat of an ordeal. The reality is, it was a very pleasant experience.....and while they earned my loyalty by sending over their Beersmith profile months ago, they solidified it today.

So thanks, and PROST, to the guys that run ClawhammerSupply! Emmet, this beer's for you!
I like watching there youtube channel. Cheers

I concur.... Clawhammer Supply customer service is top notch. I had the pump die on me and they were on it. Easy to contact. Great YouTube channel too!

Back