Churchill's Anniversary Renaissance thing 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on BA said there was a guy there loitering before the line was officially allowed to start, announcing to everyone that he'd been there since 5pm.

How can someone choose to live their life in that way?

I heard he tried to kill a baby and give a woman a third trimester abortion.

What evil, evil people...

Confirmed. He was spotted with a vacuum cleaner and a coat hanger.

So, basically, this guy is a terrorist.

People, be on the lookout. No one is safe.

Schma-schmortions for all..

This is me during this ********!

1344271428-lollamudkids1-aundrelarrow-reader.jpg

So...... did CFH even sell online, or did it not even go on sale? Did anyone buy a bottle online?

Posted on facebook "seems BPT screwed up.. it went active and ended.. i had talked with them on the phone to make sure this didn't happen... been on hold.. no one has gotten bottles yet"

This reminds me of an earlier online sale disaster last year in San Diego.....

Did anyone catch HaveUSeenMyCellar whining on the Churchill's page? ****ing LOL:

People lined up before closing, locking out those inside told not to line up until 2am. Just a recommendation from those in line to release the online bottles to those braving the storm. They are willing to pay the increased price to support a good cause too. Just sucks to be locked out after driving from SF due to people not able to follow rules. :(

v
Date
Mar 01, 2014 8:00 AM

BPT_loading.gif

Admission LevelPriceQuantity
Second Tier CFH Sales$100.00 ($104.49 w/service fee)Sales Ended
Tier 2 Bottle Sales(approx $70 to SD Humane Society)

"on phone with BPT... i'm dropping down the total to one bottle per person to give more of you a chance... it should go live any minute I think.."

Can't wait for the indignant comments. Jeff Smith gun be mad!

one bottle for $100? **** this... I have one in a cart if anyone wants it... 14 mins left... #GOPICKITUPFORMEBRO

Got one for $50. They had an option to buy either the $50 or the $100 bottle. If this was a psychology experiment on the charitable inclinations of humans I think the results will be fairly predictable.

Got one for $50. They had an option to buy either the $50 or the $100 bottle. If this was a psychology experiment on the charitable inclinations of humans I think the results will be fairly predictable.

And that will only be confirmed when these bottles hit the trade market and people want "$4$". Of course, this was all demonstrated abundantly already with the DBD release.

Most messed up system ever

The $100 bottle was the first to show up and I put it in my cart. I'm thinking to myself "**** a $100 bottle of beer" but I left it in my cart and kept refreshing another screen. A few moments later a "First Tier CFH Sales" bottle appeared. Changed the qty of that to 1 and the qty of "Second Tier CFH Sales" to 0 hit add to cart. Paid and kicked back

Back