'Chupacabra'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just looks like a small version of the nutria rats we have here in Houston. Which reminds me of a story. I was at a local park with my dog and this lady that was leaving remarks how the "beavers" at the pond were so friendly, and they just ate the bread right out of her hand. I was confused until I noticed that the pond was full of huge nutria rats. Man was that gross.

DeathBrewer said:
it's a dog with mange.

Yeah thats what I think it is too.

It does kind of look like a Nutria too though.

DeathBrewer said:
besides...chupacabra are only in mexico. duh :p

Not so. The cupacabra legend is common all over the south, cupacabra have been spotted in Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, etc...

The Mexicans, Columbians, Hondurans, etc... as they migrate up here - their folklore/legends come too.

pft...legends :rolleyes:

chupacabra.gif

There is a "great" Sci-fi channel movie called chupacabra on the high seas...awesomely bad. It includes the really "special" forces with their bicycle helmets.

knarfks said:
There is a "great" Sci-fi channel movie called chupacabra on the high seas...awesomely bad. It includes the really "special" forces with their bicycle helmets.
My friend John wrote and directed that movie.

Hopefully he will never ask my opinion of it. :rolleyes:

man the Chupacabra is real...

A month or so ago my fiance and I come home and the little girl from next door was in our yard, and her face was spookily white.

Then she just says "I want you to know that chupacabra is under your house" Then she walks away.

I think it was a cat.....

EDIT: oh wow, it's from Cuero...didn't know that. My old man is from there. Wonder what he thinks...

DeathBrewer said:
it's a dog with mange. besides...chupacabra are only in mexico. duh :p

Band called Brandston, song "Earthquakes and Sharks"

Earthquakes and sharks to start us off,
If Chupacabras ain't enough,
Black widow spiders and killer bees,
Ain't no shade and ain't no trees.
Black bears and heat, polluted air,
There's traffic jams beyond compare.
That's all I got to warn ya bout Mexico and California.

I watched part of the "Ugliest Dog" competition on animal planet. That thing is either a "chinese crested" or the unfortunate mutt of a CC and some other ugly dog that had the mis-fortune of being boinked by one. The CC's have chronic loss of teeth that allow their tongues to flop out.
http://www.uglyarchie.com/

So ugly they are....well. no , they are not cute no matter what your point of view. Scary?, yes. Chupacabra? No.
Obviously a species that mother nature selected for extinction, and man so wisely stepped in to save.......ahem.
My guess is that serious inbreeding is the only process that would cause a whole breed of dogs to be that frigging ugly. Chronic loss of teeth? evolution does not save animals that lose their teeth. That is man's intervention there. Some people are so stupid.

Back