Christmas/Milwauke PH 56

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPFuller

Reaction score
First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!

For Christmas, my eldest son and brewing partner, Brian, gifted me a Milwaukee PH 56 meter. Truthfully, I haven't been to subtle in expressing my desire for a PH Meter the last couple of brew sessions so its nice to know he was listening.

Anyway I was looking for advice on this particular meter, reading through the threads it seems as though some folks were having some real drift issues with the 56 for a time, and the majority of the more recent posts seem to focus on the MW 101 v. the MW 102.

So I am looking for input from anyone having experience with these meters, I can certainly keep the 56, if that seems advisable, or I can redeem the gift receipt and upgrade to the MW 101/102 (If in fact that is actually an upgrade).

Thanks in advance for the help....John

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!

For Christmas, my eldest son and brewing partner, Brian, gifted me a Milwaukee PH 56 meter. Truthfully, I haven't been to subtle in expressing my desire for a PH Meter the last couple of brew sessions so its nice to know he was listening.

Anyway I was looking for advice on this particular meter, reading through the threads it seems as though some folks were having some real drift issues with the 56 for a time, and the majority of the more recent posts seem to focus on the MW 101 v. the MW 102.

So I am looking for input from anyone having experience with these meters, I can certainly keep the 56, if that seems advisable, or I can redeem the gift receipt and upgrade to the MW 101/102 (If in fact that is actually an upgrade).

Thanks in advance for the help....John
Total junk

Back