Christmas Breakfast Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Homebrew forums! First time posting here. I have been brewin for about a year now but only using kits and slightly changing things to make them my own. (Havent really gone completely into the mad scientist mode of just concocting brews. but I hope to start soon.)

But anyways for this holiday season I wanted to make a Breakfast Stout with a cinnamon taste to it. I have seen a could recipes where I could change something out with the Cinnamon. Has there been a recipe someone has used that turned out really great? And for a cinnamon taste how many sticks should I add? Should I add them at 10 minutes left in the boil or 5? Also I do extract brewing. Havent ventured out into all grain brewing yet.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

RAPTORLunchbox

The few recipes I could find in a quick search said up to three sticks with 5 minutes left in the boil. That gave a nice cinnamon hint. This is the recipe I ran across

Latest posts

Back